The Autumn HomeXPO 2021
9 - 11 April 2021 | Claudelands Events Centre, Hamilton
The Autumn HomeXPO features a handpicked selection of quality exhibitors who provided a wide range of products and services. From flooring and beds, to kitchen knives and vacuum cleaners, visitors come to gain inspiration, advice, new ideas and one-off show specials.
Are you interested in becoming an Exhibitor in the HomeXPO?
Generate Your Year's Income In Just Three Days
When you exhibit at this event, you will enjoy immediate sales, generate leads and continue to reap the benefits many months after the show.
- 46% of visitors had a household income of over $70,000
- 80% of visitors own their own homes or rental properties
- 89% of visitors are planning to build, buy or renovate their home
Make this the best sales and marketing opportunity you’ll get this year!
The HomeXPO is a cost effective catalyst which will bring your marketing strategy together in one focused promotion, rather than scattering your advertising budget over a host of un-targeted media.
Face-to-face marketing at the HomeXPO caters to all five senses. This is your chance to;
- Sell product on site or drive store traffic after the event
- Develop new and targeted customer databases
- Launch new products and profile your company
- Demonstrate and interact with your customers
You’ll be pleasantly surprised at just how affordable and cost effective the exhibition space is. Fully serviced exhibition stands with exhibition paneling, carpet and power are provided.
One of New Zealand's Leading Event Centres
The massive $67 million refurbishment of Claudelands Event Centre has delivered new exhibition buildings, sealed outdoor plazas and lawns plus improved exhibitor and visitor parking, making it the country’s premier exhibition venue. Centrally located, within walking distance of the city centre.
One of New Zealand’s top organisers
Powered by passion and fuelled with enthusiasm, XPO Exhibitions are recognised leaders in the exhibition industry.
The HomeXPO is run by the developers of the iconic Waikato Home & Garden Show - so you know you're in great hands!
How we support you:
- Sales and marketing advice - our team are always available to discuss your ideas and help you develop a crowd-stopping stand.
- Marketing campaign - the Autumn HomeXPO is promoted via a targeted promotional online and traditional media campaign designed to attract buyers, not just visitors.
- On-ground assistance - from our specially-trained team.
- And much more! The team are dedicated to making your show rewarding for your brand and your pocket.