Fine Food New Zealand – expect to discover more in 2016
WEDNESDAY 30TH MARCH 2016
This year the show will be bigger and better than ever before, with a stunning variety of new and expanded features, competitions and industry awards. “We recognised a need to evolve this biennial event, reflecting industry changes and consumer food trends”, says Dona White, CEO of North Port Events and organiser of Fine Food NZ. “The response to our new features has been fantastic and we’re delighted with the support shown by exhibitors.”
Hundreds of New Zealand and international exhibitors will have the opportunity to attract business from visiting business owners, directors, purchasing managers and buyers from top food and beverage companies; the 2016 event at ASB Showgrounds from 26 to 28 June, is expected to attract around 7,000 trade visitors from New Zealand and overseas.
Visitors come to discover the latest products, meet potential suppliers and walk away with inspiring ideas. Our new and expanded features facilitate this discovery;
- Barista Smackdown and Coffee World: ahigh adrenaline, visual extravaganza where top baristas will compete head-to-head in knockout heats to create the perfect coffee. Presented by RANZ, Mojo Coffee Cartel, Meadow Fresh and Vitasoy.
- Artisan Alley: due to popular demand we’ve expanded this extremely popular feature into two alleys to include more small-batch, handmade and traditional goods.
- The Gluten Free and Allergen Friendly Zone: an on-trend new feature added in response to increased demand from consumers and the industry for more ‘free from’ products.
- The Business Lounge: a central lounge area for exhibitors and visitors alike, providing space to source suppliers, do deals and pitch business.
- Fine Food Innovation Awards: a dedicated celebration of the latest innovations and developments across the food and hospitality industries.
- TopShelf: a festival dedicated to wine, beer, premium spirits and craft drinks that will bring together top brands from New Zealand and around the world, with highlights from leading bartenders, masterclasses and mixology challenges. Presented by Intermedia Group.
- Free Seminar Series: learn from the experts about hot industry trends and the latest topics, including talks on Food Act changes, Health & Safety issues and advice on exporting to Australia.
Plus, there will be competitions run by the Baking Industry Association of New Zealand and the NZ Chefs Association.
Fine Food New Zealand 2016 will include a series of seminars hosted by New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) covering aspects of exporting to Australia, featuring Australian F&B industry experts. More information will be available in the programme.
The seminars aim give New Zealand F&B companies insights to support their growth into Australia.
“We are very excited about this partnership with NZTE, and we hope to see businesses explore this opportunity and new ways of growing their business,” says Dona White.
This major event only happens once every two years – can you afford not to be there? Register for free entry now at register.finefoodnz.co.nz.