List show specials
The 'Specials' section on the What's On home page is used extensively by:
- Thousands of visitors pre-panning their show using the website's 'Favourites' function
- North Port staff looking for specials to feature via the show's social media profiles
- North Port staff looking for specials to promote to thousands of newsletter subscribers
- The many thousands of potential show visitors who check out the website but don't attend
Tip: You'd be surprised at how many exhibitors fail to utilise this free service - do not make the same mistake! This underutilised service gets your brand in front of thousands of pre-qualified people.
- Log in to the exhibitor area on the show website
- Create a show special
- Add the details of your special
- Upload a photo for your special
After logging in (see how here), click the ‘Promotions’ dropdown and choose the show you wish to create a special for.
Click ‘Edit Specials’ button.
This opens the ‘Add a show special’ window. If this is your first time entering a new show special, you won't see any listed.
Enter a good title to attract attention to your special. Add the description text of your special and any terms such as 'While stocks last' or 'Only available to the Show's visitors'. Special offer terms and conditions are required by New Zealand law, so be sure to fill out this section.
Click the Upload Image' button to upload an image of the product. For best results, upload an image that has been cropped into a square - or you can crop your image using the limited cropping tools available on the site.
Don’t forget to save your image by clicking the green "Save Image" button.
5. Save it!
Click the ‘Submit” button to save your changes and add your special to your profile.
Repeat the process to add multiple specials to your profile.
6. Preview your page
You can also preview your page by clicking the ‘preview’ button at the top left of the Partner nav bar.