Profile boostTakes 15 minutes to read
Appear first and larger with other boosted Profiles, Specials, Competitions and New Products.
Profile boosts give your product or brand a way to stand out from the crowd. You'll receive space for a large image and headline, which users can click to visit your web profile.
Please note: the order/ranking of display for boosted profiles is randomised.
- How it works
- Where do boosted profiles show? What do they look like?
- If I don’t boost my profile, can people still see it?
- How do I boost my profile?
- How much does it cost to boost a profile?
- How long will it take for my profile to be boosted?
- How long will my boosted profile run?
- My boosted profile wasn’t approved. Will I still be charged?
- I need more help (contact Marketing)
Choose your boost level
Choose between Large or Medium boosts to suit your budget.
Appear first and bigger
Your profile will display before – and bigger than – your competition.
Increase your exposure
Boosted profiles enjoy greater exposure, getting your brand or product in front of more visitors.
Boosted profiles show before other profiles on the What's On page. Please note that the order of boosted profiles is randomised, however a boosted profile will always show before a non-boosted profile.
Large boosts are four times the size of standard profiles and display before presenters - see the Mazda example below:
Medium boosts (centre row below) are two times larger than standard profiles and appear after presenters, before standard profiles.
Yes. Your profile will still be visible to users, including on the What's On pages, however it will be displayed below boosted profiles.
- Log in to the Partner Dashboard for the show
- Click the Promotion tab and choose a show
- Click 'Marketing boosts' under the Optional promotion section
- Choose your boost type
- Fill out all required information
- Submit your boost request
- We will contact you within three working days to arrange payment
- Your boost will be activated after payment is made
- Image: 500 pixels square in JPEG or PNG format (animated GIFs not accepted)
- Large boost: title text is truncated after 60 characters (including spaces) on some listing pages
- Medium boost: title text is truncated after 35 characters (including spaces) on some listing pages
Waikato Home & Garden Show
Large boost: $199 + GST
Medium boost: $99 + GST
Boosted profiles remain active for the duration of the show's marketing, including pre-show and post-show marketing, unless otherwise removed or stopped by either you or North Port Events.
- You must have a completed web profile
- Your profile must have at least one active Special, Competition or New Product
- Boost requests must contain content that makes a visitor want to come to the show
- Boost requests must not conflict with show sponsors and must not generally lower the quality of surrounding content
- Boost requests must feature a single, high-quality image with no marketing text, graphics or logos present on the image - this is the same for Specials, competitions and new products which also require an image to be boosted
- There is a limit of one boost per partner, per type (a profile boost, email boost and homepage boost can all be active but two email boosts cannot)
- Boost requests are assessed individually and are dependent on availability and quality
- Once your profile has been boosted, no refunds will be issued
No. You will not be charged until your boost is approved.
All boosts are approved by North Port Events. This process usually takes a day but can take up to two business days. Your boost will be active as soon as it is approved.