Email boostTakes 10 minutes to read
Request a trade deal, competition or new product be included in one of two emails (pre-show, great start/first day email).
During pre and post-show marketing (and during the first show day), we send out email newsletters to our extensive database. You can leverage these emails to promote your brand or product.
- How it works
- Where do email boosts show? What do they look like?
- If I don’t arrange an email boost, will I still be included in Show emails?
- How do I arrange an email boost?
- How much does it cost for an email boost?
- How long will it take for my email boost to be approved?
- How long will my email boost run?
- My email boost wasn’t approved. Will I still be charged?
- I need more help (contact Marketing)
Upload a trade deal, competition or new product
Be sure to include a tantalising product image and a compelling offer.
Choose an email campaign
Choose to be included in our pre-show, show-day or post-show emails (one per boost).
Drive traffic to your profile
Email boosts drive visitor traffic to your trade deal, competition or new product.
Show emails are sent to our extensive visitor database pre, during and post-show. Email boosts include a headline, image and blurb, as well as the text about a special.
Please see the example below:
In most circumstances, only boosted trade deals, competitions and new products will be included in Show emails. In some cases, we may choose to highlight non-boosted trade deals, competitions or new products if we feel they are of strong interest to our visitor database. In these cases, boosted items will always appear first.
- Log in to the Partner Dashboard for the show
- Click the Promotion tab and choose a show
- Click 'Marketing boosts' under the Optional promotion section
- Choose your boost type
- Fill out all required information
- Submit your boost request
- We will contact you within three working days to arrange payment
- Your boost will be activated after payment is made
- You must have a completed web profile
- Your profile must have at least one active Trade Deal, Competition or New Product
- Boost requests must contain content that makes a visitor want to come to the show
- Boost requests must not conflict with show sponsors and must not generally lower the quality of surrounding content
- Boost requests must feature a single, high-quality image with no marketing text, graphics or logos present on the image - this is the same for Trade Deal, competitions and new products which also require an image to be boosted
- There is a limit of one boost per partner, per type/category (a profile boost, email boost and homepage boost can all be active but two email boosts cannot)
- Boost requests are assessed individually and are dependent on availability and quality
- Any cancellations must be made 48hrs prior to the boost date, otherwise you will be charged in full for the boost
- Image: horizontal crop, approx 700 x 400 pixels WxH (JPEG or PNG only)
- Title: 40 characters maximum (including spaces)
- Description/blurb: 420 characters in 1-2 paragraphs maximum (including spaces)
- Special: 70 characters maximum (including spaces)
All boosts are approved by North Port Events. This process usually takes less than one day but can take up to three business days. Your email boost will be scheduled to be sent as part of your chosen email type as soon as payment is made.
Each email boost is valid for only one email campaign.
No. You will not be charged until your boost is approved.